And here is what our child supposedly looks like this week. You wouldn't believe the kicking action!! Rebecca....I can't wait till you feel your baby....it's soooo creepy! :)
I agree with Erica. Post some BELLY PICS!!! 11 weeks will fly by so fast! I wish you all the best! Being a Mom is the most fulfilling thing I have ever done. You will have so much love for your son. He will bring joy into your life like no one has before. Enjoy every second you have with him. He will be here soon! Love You Girl!
when you go to the site, you need to read everything she wrote on teh right side of the page. if you need help give me a call and i will walk you through it.
Megan! I found you, I don't know how! I'm so happy for you and I can't believe that you are way over half way now. Last time I saw you there was no hump in the stomache! By the way, those shoes are adorable. How are you feeling? Are you working? You probably shouldn't be this far along. We miss you two. By the way our blog is nicoleanddeving.blogspot!
8 comments:
I don't believe you have 11 more weeks!!!! CRAZY!!!!!
I don't believe we are having children, so one day I will have to start believing these things.
i am far more interested in what YOUR belly looks like. just so you know.
I would be lying if I told you that I wasn't totally creeped out by that pic. So I will tell you that is weird.
I agree with Erica. Post some BELLY PICS!!! 11 weeks will fly by so fast! I wish you all the best! Being a Mom is the most fulfilling thing I have ever done. You will have so much love for your son. He will bring joy into your life like no one has before. Enjoy every second you have with him. He will be here soon! Love You Girl!
when you go to the site, you need to read everything she wrote on teh right side of the page. if you need help give me a call and i will walk you through it.
Megan! I found you, I don't know how! I'm so happy for you and I can't believe that you are way over half way now. Last time I saw you there was no hump in the stomache! By the way, those shoes are adorable. How are you feeling? Are you working? You probably shouldn't be this far along. We miss you two. By the way our blog is nicoleanddeving.blogspot!
Do I really have to take it down? You look so cute!
so you think a boy do you!?!?!
we will just have to see about that
Post a Comment