Adam and I got to hide the eggs for an Easter egg hunt for Ben and Olivia (Adams sisters children). They were SO adorable!! The top picture is my favorite! We all pointed her to the last egg on the car and this is her trying desperately to find it. The bottom picture is Ben and Olivia with all their eggs...they didn't even seem to care that the eggs were full of candy...they just loved the hunt!
***Adam and I FINALLY decided on a name last night for our baby boy!!!!!!! Though, I think we might not share what it is until he comes! Notice: I only have 19 days till my due date!!!
12 comments:
you're not going to tell us???????
You are going to tell me. I am calling you right now. xx
and you think i woun't call you?
you better have a good excuse not to tell me!!!
Sorry Adam. She's not that big of a skank. Just a little bit skank.
People are going to think you are referring to Olivia or something. She is referring to me people and what she says is obviously not true. Erica is a little mental.
Adam called you a skank and I am trying to stick up for you. It's the sisterly thing to do. Maybe you need to take a lesson from the Christian's. xx
please say hello to janet rainyday for me.
I can't believe that it is almost time! It goes by so fast. Keep us posted on how things go, we are really excited for you two!
--Nicole
Congrats on only 15 days left til your baby arrives! You are going to be the best mom. Love, Aunt Carolyn
Only 2 more weeks yay. There is a pressure point in your foot that helps bring on labor. With my 1st pregnancy Eric was rubbing my feet and we were laying on the couch. He rubbed that pressure point and the next thing I knew I felt like I peed my pants. Yes, it broke my water. If you want to know where it is let me know.
Sandy
2 weeks....holy crap. Keep that baby in there until mom and dad leave. I need them.
Megan the pressure points on the bottom of the foot by the arch. Kind of hard to explain. It's below your big toe and halfway down your foot. Make Adam rub it hard very hard. If that doesn't work you can always do what you did to conceive this little guy. That "juice" soften things up and gets things started. Let me know if you need more explaination on the foot thing.
Post a Comment